Loading...
Image
7/22/2017 8:58:52 AM

Man and his dog die in the car parked amid sweltering heat after an electronic malfunction

Man and his dog die in the car parked amid sweltering heat after an electronic malfunction Monday afternoon in Texas. A tragic story.



James Rogers, 72 years old, and his dog Leia got trapped inside his 2007 Corvette Monday afternoon in a Waffle House parking lot, KHOU reports. When the pair got inside the sports car, Port Arthur police believe a battery cable somehow came loose, not only preventing the car from starting, but also from allowing Rogers to open its electric-powered doors, trapping them both inside.

Rogers was not able to call anyone for help because he had accidentally left his cell phone in the restaurant. Firefighters were later forced to break the window open to get Rogers and Leia out of the Corvette.

Loading...
Loading...